Change the Auto Save Delay in Visual Studio Code
( 39 Articles)
This article shows you how to change the Auto Save Delay in Visual Studio Code.
- Go to the Settings page.
Go to Code > Preferences > Settings (macOS) or File > Preferences > Settings (Windows).
- Search for “Autosave”
Type “autosave” in the search field to search.
- Adjust the Auto Save Delay
Make sure “afterDely” is selected in the “File: Auto Save” section then enter the number of milliseconds you want for the delay in the input field in the “File: Auto Save Delay” area.
Done. Your changes will be automatically saved.
- 2 ways to check your VS Code version
- VS Code: Prevent Single-Child Folders from Being Merged
- VS Code: How to Hide/Show the Mini Map
- Open Android emulator/ iOS simulator using VS Code
- VS Code: How to Render Whitespace Characters
- VS Code: 3 Ways to Change Color of Comments
You can also check out our Visual Studio Code topic page for more tips and tricks to improve your producibility and coding experience.
View all comments