Visual Studio Code: Enable Word Wrap For All Files
( 39 Articles)
If you are tired of pressing Alt + Z (Windows) or Option + Z (macOS) each time you want to turn on Word Wrap in Visual Studio Code, the steps listed below will help you.
1. Go to File > Preferences > Setting (Windows) or Code > Preferences > Settings (macOS):
2. Type word wrap into the search field and you will see the search results immediately. Head to the Editor: Word Wrap section:
3. Select on from the drop-down:
Done. Your settings will be saved automatically. From now on, all documents opened by Visual Studio Code will wrap text and code by default.
- How to toggle Auto Save in VS Code
- Open Android emulator/ iOS simulator using VS Code
- VS Code: Customizing the Bottom Status Bar
- How to Change File Encoding in VS Code
- VS Code: Hide Specific Files/Folders from the Left SIdebar
You can also check out our Visual Studio Code topic page for more tips and tricks to improve your producibility and coding experience.