Tailwind CSS: Create a Floating Action Button (FAB)
A floating action button (FAB) is usually located in the lower right or left corner of the screen. It has a fixed position and has a larger z-index than other elements of the web page. Therefore, the floating action button always stands out and will be noticed by users more. It is often used to open chat dialogs, contact support, or other important actions, depending on the purpose of each website.
The example below shows you how to create a floating action button with Tailwind CSS.
That’s it. Further reading:
- Tailwind CSS: How to Create an Off-Canvas Side Menu
- How to Create Toggleable Tabs with Tailwind CSS
- How to Style the HR Element with Tailwind CSS
- Using Tailwind CSS with Font Awesome Icons: A Deep Dive
- Tailwind CSS: How to Create a Clickable Dropdown Menu
- How to Create Triangles with Tailwind CSS (4 Examples)
You can also check out our CSS category page for the latest tutorials and examples.