Best Plugins to Easily Create Animations in Flutter
( 393 Articles)
Animation effects in mobile apps are very common. However, implementing them sometimes consumes a lot of time and effort for developers. This article will introduce you to a list of great open-source animation packages for Flutter to make our lives much more manageable.
This library provides a lot of pre-made animations for the vast majority of common use cases, can be divided into four main pillars:
- Container transform: Used for transitions between UI elements that include a container.
- Shared axis: Used for transitions between UI elements that have a spatial or navigational relationship.
- Fade through: Used for transitions between UI elements that do not have a strong relationship to each other.
- Fade: Used for UI elements that enter or exit within the bounds of the screen, such as a dialog that fades in the center of the screen.
- Pub Likes: 2.7k+
- License: MIT
- Links: Pub
This awesome plugin has the following groups of animation effects:
- Fade animations: FadeIn, FadeInDown, FadeInDownBig, FadeInUp, FadeInLeft, FadeInRight…
- FadeOut animations: FadeOut, FadeOutDown, FadeOutUp, FadeOutLeft…
- BounceIn animations: BounceInDown, BounceInUp, BounceInleft, BounceInRight
- ElasticIn animations: ElasticIn, ElasticInDown…
- SlideIns animations: SlideInDown, SlideInUp…
- FlipIn animations: FlipinX, FlipinY
- Zooms: ZoomIn ZoomOut
- SpecialIn animations: JelloIn
- Attention Seeker: Bounce, Flash, Pulse, Swing, Spin, Dance, Roulette, SpinPerfect
This package provides a vast collection of spin effects that can be used to create loading indicators or other purposes.
This plugin helps you easily and quickly implement animation effects for scrollable widgets
This package helps you easily create flip card animation that can be used in some puzzle, educational, or e-commerce applications.
We’ve gone over the list of the most popular and valuable open-source packages to make animations in Flutter quickly. Continue exploring more new and exciting stuff by taking a look at the following articles:
- Flutter: Dismiss Keyboard when Tap Outside Text Field
- Using GetX (Get) for State Management in Flutter
- Most Popular Packages for State Management in Flutter
- Flutter: Check Internet Connection without any plugins
- Flutter: AnimationController examples
- Flutter: How to Draw a Heart with CustomPaint
You can also take a tour around our Flutter topic page or Dart topic page for the latest tutorials and examples.