How to Change the Default Text Encoding in Xcode
( 12 Articles)
This is a short guide on how to change the default text encoding in Xcode 12.x, Xcode 13.x, and later. Just follow the steps below.
1. Start your Xcode and go to Xcode > Preferences from the top navigation.
2. Select Text Editing from the menu.
3. Select the Editing tab the click on the select box labeled with Default Text Encoding.
4. Select the encoding you want from the drop-down menu (UTF-8, UTF-16, Japanese, Korean, etc).
Your changes will be automatically saved.
- How to Adjust Indents and Spacing in Xcode
- How to Download and Install an iOS Simulator in Xcode
- 2 ways to check your Xcode version
- How to use Legacy Build System in Xcode
- 2 Ways to Change Theme in Android Studio
I have made every effort to ensure that every piece of code in this article works properly, but I may have made some mistakes or omissions. If so, please send me an email: [email protected] or leave a comment to report errors.