Check if Xcode is installed on Mac via Command Line
( 12 Articles)
Xcode is an integrated development environment (IDE) that is comprised of software development tools and libraries from Apple. In order to check whether Xcode is already installed on your Mac, in the Terminal window, run:
If Xcode is installed, you will see the following output:
If Xcode isn’t installed, you’ll receive an error.
- 2 Ways to Delete Derived Data in Xcode
- How to Change the Default Text Encoding in Xcode
- How to Adjust Indents and Spacing in Xcode
- How to Download and Install an iOS Simulator in Xcode
- 2 ways to check your Xcode version
Have a nice day and happy coding.
View all comments